Age: 5-10 OSC
Secondary Age: 3-5 PSC/GD
Curriculum Area: Social/Emotional, Art
Developmental Goal/Activity Objective: To create a mother’s day gift for all the wonderful mothers in our community.
- Plastic forks
- Green paper
- Note card
- Paint the handles of the plastic forks green.
- Paint the prongs of the forks in various colours.
- Cut strips of green paper into the shape of a leaf.
- Glue them onto the ‘stem’ of the flower.
- Allow to dry.
- While drying, write a note card for mom. You can then place the note card in the prongs of the forks in the bouquet.
Guidance and Safety Considerations:
Paint is messy, take necessary precaution.